From: "Tomáš Chvátal" <scarabeus@g.o>
To: kde@g.o, gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] KDE Team meeting November 2009
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 16:02:44
1 Hi,
2 This months meeting will be held as usual so i am anouncing it in advance so
3 we discuss and prepare on the topics. As a sidenote: since Qt team is leaving
4 us kde to their own project space this meetings from now on will be focused
5 only on kde relevant matters.
6 Informations:
7 When -> 19:00 UTC @ 19.11.2009
8 Where -> #gentoo-meetings
9
10 Topics:
11 kde-4.3.3 stabilisation todo:
12 - we should review buglist and add proper blockers
13 - we should also make sure those bugs are fixed before stabilisation
14
15 Documentation:
16 - choose dedicated maintainer that will be RESPONSIBLE for documentation
17 and coop with doc team. (the guy will be slapped if he will slack with
18 updating the docs)
19 - adjust the kde4 guide to cover most of the process of installing kde4
20 onto clean gentoo install.
21
22 upstream:
23 - choose person responsible for checking upstream and Backport patches
24 where required. This guy will be responsible for bacporting patches from svn
25 to main tree mostly :].
26
27 kde3:
28 - how is the masking going on and decide what apps should definitely still
29 stay in main tree
30
31 As usual the meeting is mandatory for DEV's and HT's.
32
33 Also reply to this mail with additional topic suggestions/or to discuss the
34 topics themselves. We should try to make our meeting short (max 1h)
35
36 Cheers
37
39 Tomáš Chvátal
40 Gentoo Linux Developer [KDE/Overlays/QA/Sunrise/X11]
41 E-Mail : scarabeus@g.o
42 GnuPG FP : 94A4 5CCD 85D3 DE24 FE99 F924 1C1E 9CDE 0341 4587
43 GnuPG ID : 03414587