From: Brent Busby <brent@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] kde-sunset: new akode build problems
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 18:37:58
1 As an addendum to the above, I found this thread:
2
3 http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-831467.html?sid=8182796e790caf6a0c9dd589570c8a4f
4
5 It looks like the build for akode is trying to find libakode.so before
6 it's actually been finished compiling. I still don't know what to do
7 about that, or why it would be happening now under GCC 4.4 when it
8 wasn't before, unless it's a libtool "--as-needed" related thing.
11 + Brent A. Busby + "We've all heard that a million monkeys
12 + UNIX Systems Admin + banging on a million typewriters will
13 + University of Chicago + eventually reproduce the entire works of
14 + Physical Sciences Div. + Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet,
15 + James Franck Institute + we know this is not true." -Robert Wilensky