From: "赵光" <prolibertine@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] 赵光 wants to talk to you using Google Talk
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 12:48:44
1 I've been using Google Talk and thought you might like to try it out.
2 We can use it to call each other for free over the internet. Here's an
3 invitation to download Google Talk. Give it a try!
4
5 -----------------------------------------------------------------------
6
7 ÕÔ¹â wants to talk to you for free using Google Talk.
8
9 If you already have Gmail or Google Talk, visit:
10 http://mail.google.com/mail/b-cf37758371-95b7054589-3bdb79b3efc3e547
11 You'll need to click this link in order to add ÕÔ¹â to your
12 Friends list and talk with each other for free.
13
14 To try Google Talk (and get Gmail, a free Google email account with
15 over 2,500 megabytes of storage) visit:
16 http://mail.google.com/mail/a-cf37758371-95b7054589-7c7a31f28e
17
18 Google Talk is a downloadable Windows* application that lets you send
19 instant messages to your friends and make free phone calls over an
20 internet connection. Google Talk offers excellent voice quality and
21 works with any computer speaker and microphone.
22
23 Gmail is Google's free email service, offering lots of free storage,
24 powerful spam protection, built-in search for finding your messages,
25 and a helpful way of organizing email into "conversations." And there
26 are no pop-up ads or untargeted banners -- just text ads and related
27 information that are relevant to the content of your messages.
28
29 Once you sign up, we'll notify ÕÔ¹â of your new Gmail address
30 and add you to each others' Friends lists so you can start talking right
31 away.
32
33 Gmail and Google Talk are still in beta. We're working hard to add new
34 features and make improvements, so we might also ask for your comments
35 and suggestions periodically. We appreciate your help in making our
36 products even better!
37
38 Thanks,
39
40 The Gmail and Google Talk Teams
43 To learn more about Gmail and Google Talk, visit:
44 http://mail.google.com/mail/help/benefits.html
45 http://www.google.com/talk/intl/zh-CN/about.html
46
47 (If clicking the URLs in this message does not work, copy and paste
48 them into the address bar of your browser).
49
50 * Not a Windows user? No problem. You can also connect to the Google
51 Talk service from any platform using third-party clients
52 (http://www.google.com/talk/otherclients.html).
55 gentoo-desktop@g.o mailing list