From: Lindsay Haisley <fmouse-gentoo@×××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] Mozilla, seamonkey ??
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 05:18:22
1 # emerge -uDp world
2
3 These are the packages that would be merged, in order:
4
5 Calculating world dependencies... done!
6 [blocks B ] www-client/mozilla (is blocking www-client/seamonkey-1.0.2)
7 [blocks B ] www-client/seamonkey (is blocking www-client/mozilla-1.7.13)
8
9 But.....
10
11 # emerge -s seamonkey
12 Searching... [ Results for search key : seamonkey ]
13 [ Applications found : 1 ]
14
15 * www-client/seamonkey
16 Latest version available: 1.0.2
17 Latest version installed: [ Not Installed ]
18
19 So what is going on here ???
20
21 Seamonkey isn't installed so it shouldn't be blocking anything. I don't want
22 it installed. Mozilla _is_ installed, and I don't want to un-install it. I
23 can't run this update until this is resolved.
24
25 Should I report this as a bug?
28 Lindsay Haisley | "Fighting against human | PGP public key
29 FMP Computer Services | creativity is like | available at
30 512-259-1190 | trying to eradicate | <http://pubkeys.fmp.com>
31 http://www.fmp.com | dandelions" |
32 | (Pamela Jones) |
33 --