From: Tom <tom@××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] KDE 3.3 and CrystalSVG
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 21:33:39
Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone else has seen this issue or how to resolve it,
I've been googling for sometime and have found very little..

It all started when I emerged kde3.3 to replace 3.2.. While tinkering I
decided that I would remove some icon-sets that I didn't want and never
used. Crystalsvg is one of those I removed..

Now when I load kde, no icons appear for anything, I get complaints in
.xsession-errors related to no default icon set crystalsvg found and if
I go to set an icon manually for a panel or menu entry the interface
crashes out.

Any ideas? I'm assuming a link is broken because I've reinstalled both
kde3.2 and 3.3 again a couple times over, I've also moved my .kde*
directories all to no avail..

This happens to all user accounts.

Thomas J. Hudak
1337 Consulting LLC.