From: Jean-Marc Beaune <jm.beaune@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] KDE stabilization upgrade guide
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 20:02:54
1 Hi,
2
3 I upgraded last week on two x86 stable arch machines from 4.2 to 4.6 and
4 everything went well.
5
6 The only thing I had to do was to add a few use flags like:
7
8 kde-base/kdelibs semantic-desktop
9 kde-base/kdepimlibs semantic-desktop
10
11 Even though make.profile is link to kde profile.
12
13 But it's only my 2 cents contribution.
14
15 Thank you!
16 JM
17
18 On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 12:18 AM, Andreas K. Huettel