From: Lindsay Haisley <fmouse-gentoo@×××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] Printing disabled in Evolution
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 05:50:40
1 I'm running the Evolution groupware stuff in Gnome on a Gentoo-based
2 desktop box. I have several printers available, both locally and on the
3 network, managed by CUPS, however Evolution refuses to use them,
4 apparently by configuration or design. When I try to print, the "Print"
5 button is greyed and disabled. All printers are listed in the printer
6 listing, but the only selection I can make in this list which will
7 enable the Print button is "Print to File".
8
9 Any ideas?
12 Lindsay Haisley | "The difference between | PGP public key
13 FMP Computer Services | a duck is that one leg | available at
14 512-259-1190 | is both the same" | http://pubkeys.fmp.com
15 http://www.fmp.com | - Anonymous |