From: Uwe Thiem <uwix@××××.na>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] digital camera
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 05:31:39
On Thursday 25 November 2004 22:20, ciocile@×××××.com wrote:
> I have a SONY DSC-P32 digital camera and i had trouble mounting it. > I switched to udev recently because with devfs i had no /dev/sda1 device. > Now everything seems to be ok with udev, but my SONY camera still does not > work. Maybe i don't know the right device to mount. Should i modprobe some > modules for this (like vfat,usb-storage) ?
You definitely need usb-storage. All digital cameras, if they aren't too old, are storage devices. You can actually use them to store files on. ;-) Uwe -- Alternative phrasing of the First Law of Thermodynamics: If you eat it, and you don't burn it off, you'll sit on it. (last updated: 20.06.2004) -- gentoo-desktop@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-desktop] digital camera Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>