From: "Canek Peláez Valdés" <caneko@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] Gnome 3 instant messaging
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 00:03:51
On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 3:21 PM, Serghei Amelian <serghei@××××.ro> wrote:
> On Wednesday 21 March 2012 23:13:07 Canek Peláez Valdés wrote: > [...] > >> > Is it possible to get skype into this as well? >> >> No, and I don't think it will ever be possible. Skype uses a >> proprietary protocol, and (AFAIK), there are not 3rd-party clients for >> it. > > Actually...
I had heard about it; but I haven't heard anything about a different Linux client for Skype that the one provided by Skype. Do you know about any? I would love to have a GTK+ client for Skype (Skype it's the only application that I [seldom] use that uses Qt). Regards. -- Canek Peláez Valdés Posgrado en Ciencia e Ingeniería de la Computación Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-desktop] Gnome 3 instant messaging Serghei Amelian <serghei@××××.ro>