From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] Re: Interest inquery: kde4-nosemantic overlay
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 16:02:21
1 Am Samstag, 27. Juli 2013, 03:36:08 schrieb Fabiano Engler:
2 > Oh man, knowing the next release will force enable semantic desktop is bad
3 > news, I would surely drop KDE desktop when that became stable and I am
4 > forced to update.
5
6 One of the pertinent facts about the Gentoo mailing lists is that regularly
7 molehills are percieved and described as mountains.
8
9 [Yes you may quote that for LWN distro quote of the week. If you must.]
13 Andreas K. Huettel
14 Gentoo Linux developer
15 dilfridge@g.o
16 http://www.akhuettel.de/