From: kristian <ikickn0085@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] prism ebuild
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 18:09:27
1 hello,
2
3 I hope I am at the right place.
4
5 since quite some time I am using prism (http://wiki.mozilla.org/Prism)
6 in particular gmail through it.
7
8 two days ago I made an ebuild mozilla-prism-bin and I am thinking to
9 file a bug with it. yesterday I found out that there are already
10 ubuntu/debian packages for prism. they also included a couple of
11 webapps for prism, see also http://packages.ubuntu.com/prism.
12
13 now I wonder if there is a interest from the gentoo side to have
14 something similiar, like an ebuild for each of the following webapps.
15 they are all part of the mozilla prism project and with the help of
16 the debian packages the desktop configuration should be fairly easy.
17 # facebook.webapp
18 # ganalytics.webapp
19 # gcalendar.webapp
20 # gdocs.webapp
21 # gmail.webapp
22 # greader.webapp
23 # groups.webapp
24 # gtalk.webapp
25 # twitter.webapp
26
27 in case there is interest I would like to setup these ebuilds and file
28 them to bugs.gentoo.org
29
30 what you think ?
31