From: Ben de Groot <yngwin@g.o>
To: qt@g.o
Cc: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] Meeting 17 Dec Qt team
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 14:26:40
1 Hi all,
2
3 As per our regular schedule the Qt team has a meeting this thursday at
4 1900 UTC. It is expected to last until 1945 UTC, after which the KDE
5 team can have their meeting, if they wish to do so. The meeting will
6 take place in #gentoo-meetings on freenode. All team members are
7 expected to be present. Let us know if you can't make it. I am
8 attaching the agenda. Send a reply to this mail if you have any
9 amendments or additions. See you there!
10
11 Cheers,
12 --
13 Ben de Groot
14 Gentoo Linux developer (qt, media, lxde, desktop-misc)

agenda-20091217.rst application/octet-stream