From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 14:23:31
Especially when every single message contains these useful headers: List-Post: <mailto:gentoo-desktop@l.g.o> List-Help: <mailto:gentoo-desktop+help@l.g.o> List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:gentoo-desktop+unsubscribe@l.g.o> List-Subscribe: <mailto:gentoo-desktop+subscribe@l.g.o> And, of course, when people sign up they are sent this information: