From: Lindsay Haisley <fmouse-gentoo@×××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 01:58:47
On Mon, 2009-02-02 at 01:39 +0100, Michelangelo Bottura wrote:
> even your directions, still being in the right track, miss the obvious > caveat: the user has to be warned (for the sake of completeness) that > he must be particularly wary if he owns a cat - in that case the > auto-unsub feature might not work and require manual intervention.
That's correct. It's recommended that a list subscriber unsubscribe from any cat he or she may own prior to attempting any other unsubscribe procedure as described by Mr. Holt. I believe, however, that a discussion of the process of unsubscribing from a cat is rather seriously OT for this list. -- Lindsay Haisley | "Everything works | Accredited FMP Computer Services | if you let it" | by the 512-259-1190 | (The Roadie) | Austin Better | | Business Bureau