From: Roman <lists@×××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] [kde-sunset] cmake porting status for Trinity
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 09:05:20
1 On Friday 28 January 2011 11:25:35 Serghei Amelian wrote:
2 > On Friday 28 January 2011 10:45:01 Roman wrote:
3 > [...]
4 >
5 > > Testing the ebuilds i was only able to fetch a handful of distfiles.
6 > > If you (is thel.ro yours?) could add an rsync-user i would setup a
7 > > cronjob to sync the files and you could add that to thirdpartymirrors so
8 > > emerge would fetch randomly from both?
9 >
10 > rsync -avR --delete thel.ro::distfiles /tmp/distfiles
11 > rsync -avR --delete thel.ro::overlay /tmp/overlay
12 >
13 > > greetings,
14 > > Roman
15
16 I did set up the daily cronjob to check thel.ro for new files. The mirror is
17 available via http:///mirror.hasnoname.de/kde-trinity/
18 Overlay: http://git.hasnoname.de/kde-trinity
19
20 To spread the load randomly between mirrors:
21 create overlay/profiles/repo_name containing overlay-name (i chose
22 kde-trinity, but it's yours so you decicde).
23
24 then you can create overlay/profiles/thirdpartymirrors containing 1 single
25 line with the following:
26
27 overlay-name http://mirror.hasnoname.de/kde-trinity/distfiles
28 http://www.thel.ro/distfiles/
29
30 Afterward you can use SRC_URI="mirror://overlay-name/${P}.tar.bz2" in the
31 ebuild. Portage will then fetch from official mirrors and fallback to one of
32 the thirdpartymirrors.
33
34 I attached a patch containing initial fixups:
35 -changed KEYWORDS to ~x86 ~amd64
36 -added my host as thirdpartymirror
37 -rebuild manifests since i got lots of manifests errors
40 greetings,
41 Roman
45 Dasher, Dancer ... Prancer ... Nixon, Comet, Cupid ... Donna Dixon.
46
47 -- Homer Simpson
48 Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire

manifest.patch text/x-diff