From: Fabiano Engler <fabianoengler@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] Re: Interest inquery: kde4-nosemantic overlay
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 01:36:12
1 Oh man, knowing the next release will force enable semantic desktop is bad
2 news, I would surely drop KDE desktop when that became stable and I am
3 forced to update.
4
5 Your work offers some hope though, I think the better approach for end
6 users would be a plug and play overlay, but if I haven't read it here I
7 would probably not even think about looking for an overlay for this and
8 would just move away, which I suspect some other users will do too..
9
10 Thanks for the time and effort into sharing this, much appreciated.
11
12 Fabiano.
13 On Jul 11, 2013 5:05 AM, "Martin Vaeth" <vaeth@××××××××××××××××××××××××.de>