From: Martin Walch <walch.martin@×××.de>
To: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
Cc: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] has the sun set ?
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 11:25:06
1 On Monday 01 June 2015 05:33:01 Philip Webb wrote:
2 > Using Kde-Sunset, I have 3 useful apps available in forms
3 > which aren't provided by KDE 4 (Kworldclock Ksokoban Kmahjongg).
4
5 You are probably aware that KDE comes with a kworldclock plasmoid, a
6 native KMahjongg, and that there is a port of the KDE3 ksokoban to KDE4
7 (http://sourceforge.net/projects/ksokoban/)?
8
9 What is wrong with them?
10
11 > I realise Gentoo itself doesn't provide support for Kde-Sunset,
12 > but does anyone know of a way round this obstacle or have other advice ?
13
14 You could check if the trinity project has ported Qt3 to the new libmng/lcms.
15 If it is a simple patch you might be able to apply it to Qt3 in kde-sunset.
16
17 Regards,
18 Martin Walch