From: Theo Chatzimichos <tampakrap@g.o>
To: qt@g.o, gentoo-desktop@l.g.o, kde@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] Re: Gentoo Qt Project meeting 2010-02-18
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 19:05:56
On Wednesday 17 February 2010 20:55:29 Markos Chandras wrote:
> On Tuesday 16 February 2010 18:18:35 you wrote: > > Sorry to be sending this email so late, but this Thursday is the third > > Thursday of the month again, so the Gentoo Qt Project will have its > > monthly team meeting. It will take place in #gentoo-meetings on > > Freenode, starting at 1900 UTC. The meeting is expected to last one > > hour. All developers who are members of the Gentoo Qt Project are > > required to take part, or to leave a note of absence when they can't. > > The agenda is online at > > - team members > > are free to add items. > > > > See you there! > > Hey folks, > > I know it is a bit late to act, but due to military training operations, I > will be completely unavailable tomorrow. Can we please move the meeting for > Friday or any other day suits you? > > Thanks
I will be also unavailable tomorrow as I have exams till monday. Can we move it for next week please? @KDE can we also have a meeting next thursday 25 feb? -- Theo Chatzimichos (tampakrap) Gentoo KDE Team

Subject Author
[gentoo-desktop] Re: Gentoo Qt Project meeting 2010-02-18 "Tomáš Chvátal" <scarabeus@g.o>
[gentoo-desktop] Re: Gentoo Qt Project meeting 2010-02-18 Ben de Groot <yngwin@g.o>