From: Ladislav Laska <ladislav.laska@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] Re: [kde-sunset] Website, documentation, bugzilla?
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 09:28:32
1 I have some update on this:
2
3 Scarabeus offered us a mailing list, so that is solved.
4
5 He also noted, that there is work in progress, that will result in
6 each project having its own redmine (bugzilla AND wiki replacement).
7 That would probably be the best way to go (well, not having to
8 maintain infrastructure is good thing if you have other work to do...)
9
10 Regards Ladislav Laska
11 S pozdravem Ladislav Laska
12 ---
13 xmpp/jabber: ladislav.laska@××××××.cz
17 On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 11:02 AM, Ladislav Laska