From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Cc: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] Re: [gentoo-user] Fluxbox problem
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2015 17:58:10
1 150607 Philip Webb wrote:
2 > Yesterday, I updated to the now stable Fluxbox 1.3.7-r1 ;
3 > there have been no changes in my config files.
4 >
5 > Normally, I have the toolbar (the panel at the bottom of the screen) hidden
6 > & make it visible by dropping the mouse down there ;
7 > I also have Fbpager running to its left, similarly hidden & revealed.
8 >
9 > Since the update, the pager & toolbar remain hidden,
10 > even when I move the mouse down there, but when the mouse is over the pager,
11 > the toolbar appears in a flickering form. It becomes a solid image
12 > when I move the mouse to the right & remains till I move the mouse away.
13 > However, if the pager is not running, the toolbar remains hidden always.
14
15 I emerged 1.3.7 , which showed the same bug.
16 However, having restored 1.3.6-r1 , which I used before yesterday,
17 the bug has disappeared & the pager + the toolbar work as they should.
18 The configuration has remained the same thro'out these tests.
19
20 > Before I file a bug, has anyone else seen this ? Any advice ?
21
22 So again, are there any other Fluxbox users on the list ?
26 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
27 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
28 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca