From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] Re: Gentoo KDE meeting, 22 March 2012
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 06:03:32
Theo Chatzimichos posted on Mon, 19 Mar 2012 10:30:07 +0100 as excerpted:

> Again, the meeting is for 2012 (What's wrong with me??)
LOL! So I'm not the only one that finds himself doing fine the first couple months (well, after about the third day anyway) while the new year is still new enough to be thinking about, but then come March and April when he's no longer thinking about it, finds himself writing the OLD year again! Not to worry /too/ much. In another several weeks you'll finally get your fingers trained to write 2012, and then you'll be OK... until next year when it happens all over again! Here, I'm usually about finished with the adjustment by mid April, tho there's been a few years where the problem has triggered a time or two in June, even. But I don't recall having the problem after June, ever. =:^\ Unfortunately, I had a similar Y2K triggered problem... with a cycle time in years. For some reason, about 2008 or so, I suddenly found myself writing 199... again! The only explanation for THAT I can think of is that it actually TOOK that long for the novelty of writing 200... to wear off. I didn't have so much problem with 201... but based on that, I won't, either, until 2016 or 2018. =:^\ -- Duncan - List replies preferred. No HTML msgs. "Every nonfree program has a lord, a master -- and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-desktop] Re: Gentoo KDE meeting, 22 March 2012 Theo Chatzimichos <tampakrap@g.o>