From: Roman <lists@×××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] [kde-sunset] cmake porting status for Trinity
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 09:03:42
1 Hi,
2
3 On Saturday 22 January 2011 12:51:59 Serghei Amelian wrote:
4 > On Saturday 22 January 2011 09:23:36 Roman wrote:
5 >
6 > [...]
7 >
8 > > > http://www.thel.ro (tarballs with cmake files)
9 > > > https://github.com/serghei/kde-trinity (quick and dirty gentoo portage)
10 > >
11 > > That is good news, thank you very much for your work!
12 > > Is there anything i can help you with ?
13 > > I have some coding knowledge, but no idead about cmake...
14 >
15 > At this time would be great if someone will start using my quick and dirty
16 > ebuilds for creating a more "official" ebuilds. We need an official overlay
17 > and a host for distfiles.
18 >
19 Testing the ebuilds i was only able to fetch a handful of distfiles.
20 If you (is thel.ro yours?) could add an rsync-user i would setup a cronjob to
21 sync the files and you could add that to thirdpartymirrors so emerge would
22 fetch randomly from both?
23
24 greetings,
25 Roman