From: Lindsay Haisley <fmouse-gentoo@×××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] System problems
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 00:52:19
On Sun, 2011-03-20 at 23:59 +0000, eamjr56@×××××.com wrote:
> Evidently your not all that good a sysadmin as you claim to be and you > surely can't admin a Gentoo box. The solution is easy, you are making > it hard. Wipe your drive and install ubuntu.
<LOL!> As a matter of fact, my new desktop box _will_ be running Ubuntu desktop. I'm not out to prove my Linux cajones by making work for myself that I don't need ;-) And I'm not going to insult everyone on this forum by running down Gentoo, which has displayed some absolutely brilliant programming skills on the part of many of the developers. I expect the same respect in return, eamjr56. -- Lindsay Haisley | "The difference between a duck is because FMP Computer Services | one leg is both the same" 512-259-1190 | - Anonymous |