From: Lindsay Haisley <fmouse-gentoo@×××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] System problems
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 00:52:19
1 On Sun, 2011-03-20 at 23:59 +0000, eamjr56@×××××.com wrote:
2 > Evidently your not all that good a sysadmin as you claim to be and you
3 > surely can't admin a Gentoo box. The solution is easy, you are making
4 > it hard. Wipe your drive and install ubuntu.
5
6 <LOL!> As a matter of fact, my new desktop box _will_ be running Ubuntu
7 desktop. I'm not out to prove my Linux cajones by making work for
8 myself that I don't need ;-) And I'm not going to insult everyone on
9 this forum by running down Gentoo, which has displayed some absolutely
10 brilliant programming skills on the part of many of the developers. I
11 expect the same respect in return, eamjr56.
14 Lindsay Haisley | "The difference between a duck is because
15 FMP Computer Services | one leg is both the same"
16 512-259-1190 | - Anonymous
17 http://www.fmp.com |