From: Jorn Argelo <jorn@×××××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] Fixed: Error emerging gift-fasttrack. How to submit patch?
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 22:23:15
1 Hi folks,
2
3 I've fixed the problem. It seems that the configure does not detect some of
4 the required .so files. There's already been a bug report created at the SF
5 website, but there is no reply yet, it seems.
6
7 So my question is, how can I come in contact with the portage-maintainer to
8 submit a patch? Hook op with another mailing list? Or can anybody from this
9 list accept the file attached and process it further?
10
11 Thanks,
12
13 Jorn
14
15 P.S: Just place the tarball in / and extract it.

gift-plugins-patch.tar.gz application/x-gzip