From: Lindsay Haisley <fmouse-gentoo@×××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] OpenOffice error
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 20:22:34
1 I'm repeatedly getting an error box in OpenOffice with the following error:
2
3 Error loading BASIC of document
4 file:///opt/OpenOffice.org/share/basic/WebWizard/script.xlb:
5 Genral Error.
6 General input/output error.
7
8 When I dismiss this error box, I get another similar one complaining about not
9 being able to load .../WebWizard/dialog.xlb
10
11 Although script.xlb and dialog.xlb exist in a number of places on the system,
12 both in my .ooo-2.0 directory and under /usr/lib/openoffice, e.g.
13 /usr/lib/openoffice/share/basic/FormWizard/script.xlb, there is no directory
14 called WebWizard on the system.
15
16 Otherwise, OO seems to work pretty normally. What's causing this error, and
17 should I be concerned about it?
20 Lindsay Haisley | "Fighting against human | PGP public key
21 FMP Computer Services | creativity is like | available at
22 512-259-1190 | trying to eradicate | <http://pubkeys.fmp.com>
23 http://www.fmp.com | dandelions" |
24 | (Pamela Jones) |
25 --