From: Mike <whodie@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] Totem Streaming Quicktime Video Through Firefox.
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 21:56:34
1 On Saturday 13 January 2007 15:37, Nestor Camacho III wrote:
2 > Has anyone else had this problem where they are streaming/watching a
3 > quicktime video on apples trailer site and totem rightfully launches
4 > spends a lot of time streaming (so the video is stop and go) but once
5 > you get to the end of the video you can't just watch the whole thing.
6 >
7 > Is this a totem or xinelib thing or is there something else that I have
8 > missed along the way when I emereged totem?
9 >
10 > Nes++
11
12 I have never had anything but problems with Totem and to me it's an
13 embarrasment to Gnome. That goes for Evolution as well.
14 --
15 gentoo-desktop@g.o mailing list