From: Theo Chatzimichos <tampakrap@g.o>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] [kde-sunset] Gentoo specific patches for kde3
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 15:02:27
1 On Tuesday 06 April 2010 16:17:17 Ladislav Laska wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > I've just found out disturbing news, that kde3 stuff is gone from
5 > gentoo mirrors (!) and so are the patchets and so on. I have
6 > (somewhere burried on my drive) some of them backed up, but possibly
7 > not all of them. If someone does have them, please let me know and
8 > (depending on size) we will have to either embed them into overlay or
9 > make a mirror (I think I could get some).
10 >
11 > Regards Ladislav Laska
12 > S pozdravem Ladislav Laska
13 > ---
14 > xmpp/jabber: ladislav.laska@××××××.cz
15
16 Just give me a list with the missing tarballs and I'll add them to my devspace
17 and change the ebuild's SRC_URI.
18 --
19 Theo Chatzimichos (tampakrap)
20 Gentoo KDE/Qt Teams