From: Lindsay Haisley <fmouse-gentoo@×××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] Mouseover on audio files
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 20:58:37
1 Well when you can't find a scalpel, use an axe - or at least a paring
2 knife. I noted that I didn't have the USE=mp3 flag set in make.conf, so
3 I set it and re-emerged everything I could think of that might be
4 related, some of it being updated, too - nautilus, gstreamer, esound,
5 gst-plugins-*, and a number of other stuff got pulled into the emerge as
6 well.
7
8 The end result is that now I can mouseover on an mp3 file and get an
9 audio preview :-)
10