From: Toby Dickenson <tdickenson@××××××××××××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] What "just works" and what doesn't?
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 16:01:51
On Wednesday 06 October 2004 16:51, Stephen P. Becker wrote:
> Of course, there is always the excellent gentoo printing howto: > > > > It has never failed to work for me.
Anyone using cups and udev? Everything worked ok with devsf, but Im often seeing cups stalling when the printer device is managed by udev. It seems like cups doesnt notice the device node getting created if the printer gets switched on after cups starts. -- Toby Dickenson -- gentoo-desktop@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-desktop] What "just works" and what doesn't? Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>