From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] System problems
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 22:49:17
Lindsay Haisley wrote:
> On Mon, 2011-03-21 at 20:08 +0000, eamjr56@×××××××××.net wrote: > >> Jesus, take your meds already. Roman has only been trying to help you >> throughout this long sorry episode. >> > Please excuse yourself from any further postings to this thread. I have > asked you before to do this. If you would shut up, and if Roman would > stick to tech information rather than dispensing free social advice, > then this wouldn't be a "sorry episode", would it? > >
I have a feeling that a lot of others have already excused themselves from this thread as well. I always try to read things in the most positive way that I can but very little of your posts can have a positive way to read them. You came to this list to get help, then seem to refuse to take the help that is offered as if you already know the answer, which is sort of odd since you came here for help. If you want help, try being a little more grateful for it. I'm a lot younger than you are but I learned a long time ago, if I ask a question, I obviously don't have the answer and need to listen to other peoples suggestions. I have learned this about Linux, it ain't always the solution I think it is. Having someone thinking differently about a problem is the reason I come to a mailing list for help. If I am asking for help, I have already tried what I think should fix the problem. I need to listen to someone else's suggestion or just don't post at all. As far as I know, there are no mods here. You can email gentoo-desktop+owner@l.g.o if you wish to complain tho. I have not seen anything that is wrong but maybe you can convince them otherwise. If someone has done something to violate some rule, I'm sure they will take care of it. Since you most likely won't like this post, I'll excuse myself now. Good luck. Dale :-) :-)

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-desktop] System problems "Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto" <jmbsvicetto@g.o>