From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Cc: Ben de Groot <yngwin@g.o>, devel@××××××××××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] KDE Team Meeting - October 2009
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 13:11:26
1 On Wednesday 21 October 2009 23:12:40 Ben de Groot wrote:
2 > > > The KDE Team will have its usual monthly meeting this Thursday.
3 > > >
4 > > > Date: Thursday, 2009/10/22
5 > > > Time: 1900 UTC
6 > > > Channel: #gentoo-meetings
7 >
8 > So far the agenda is as below. If any more topics need to be added, please
9 > let me know. As scarabeus is away, I will be presiding the meeting. Anyone
10 > interested is invited to attend.
11 >
12 > KDE topics
13 > ==========
14 >
15 > 1. Proposition to split desktop profile to: KDE, Gnome, (and maybe some
16 > others).
17 >
18 > 2. Discussion of KDE4 split ebuild policy. I think we need to sanitize it a
19 > bit (more functional/application approach) - especially regarding kdepim,
20 > kdebase-workspace.
23 > Qt topics
24 > =========
25 >
26 > 3. Qt own subproject page under http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/desktop/
27 >
28 > 4. Policy regarding pre-releases (beta/rc)
29 >
30 > 5. Proposition to return to monolithic Qt ebuild
31 >
32 Could we please start with Qt topics first as I have to be back in the army
33 camp by 2100 UTC?
34
35 Many thanks
36 --
37 Markos Chandras (hwoarang)
38 Gentoo Linux Developer [KDE/Qt/Sound/Sunrise]
39 Web: http://hwoarang.silverarrow.org