From: Drake Wyrm <wyrm@×××××.com>
To: desktop <gentoo-desktop@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] firefox freezes sometimes
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2004 20:40:34
1 At 2004-12-04T11:27:33-0800, Jeremy Huddleston <eradicator@g.o> wrote:
2 > On Sun, 2004-12-05 at 00:27 +0800, SHI Ning wrote:
3 > > my firefox 1.0 freezes when I'm visiting some sites, I've went to the
4 > > mozilla irc channel, and someone told me it might because that the flash
5 > > plugin is old, then I updated to the newest one. but nothing changes.
6 > > And I've tried to remerge it, no help either. so I need some help.
7 > Please file a bug at http://bugs.gentoo.org
8 >
9 > Include:
10 > output of 'emerge --info'
11 > List of sites for which firefox crashes
12
13 Also, you might try running Firefox with a clean profile. Do a
14 mv ~/.mozilla ~/.mozilla~
15 and see if the problem persists.
20 Batou: Hey, Major... You ever hear of "human rights"?
21 Kusanagi: I understand the concept, but I've never seen it in action.
22 --Ghost in the Shell