From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce <gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] gentoo-ci outage
Date: Tue, 07 May 2019 19:08:47
Hi, people.

Since ~10 AM UTC today gentoo-ci does not work, so please take special
care not to break stuff.  So far I haven't been able to figure out
what's wrong, and I can't put as much time into debugging it as I wish
I could.  If anyone would like to help, feel free to ping me.

The last successful CI run commenced around 9:40 AM UTC, with the usual
runtime of 5 minutes (including syncing all repos, regenerating caches
and running pkgcheck against ::gentoo).  The next run, starting at 10:00
AM timed out after ~25 minutes, while 4 instances of pkgcheck were still
running.  Since then, the cycle repeats, with 2-4 instances of pkgcheck
not being able to finish their work in 4 times the normal time.

--
Best regards,
Michał Górny