From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o, Gentoo project list <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] New developer: Pacho Ramos (pacho)
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 22:20:11
1 It's time to introduce the newest addition to our keyword monkeys.
2 Joining us from Oviedo/Asturias, Spain is Pacho "pacho" Ramos. A distro
3 shopper Pacho has experience with for example OpenSuse, Ubuntu, Fedora
4 and Mandriva besides Gentoo. He is a member and current "de facto"
5 coordinator of the Mandriva Bug Triage Team. Hopefully he will see the
6 light of Gentoo and focus solely on Gentoo in the future.
7
8 Here's how he describes himself: "I am currently studying Biology in
9 Universidad de Oviedo and will start fourh year soon. I have special
10 interest in Microbiology area. My main hobby is to learn about
11 automobiles, specially its engines. I also do some of its maintainance
12 with help of my father. I don't have my own car, but like to drive our
13 Seat Leon MKI TDI 110cv and, specially, our old Seat Toledo MKI 2.0E. We
14 use two cars as we are a big family, I am the first of five bros. I also
15 like to listen to music, currently I like Tool, Apocalyptica, Red Hot
16 Chili Peppers, Dire Straits and Jethro Tull. I also try to follow
17 current political affairs."
18
19 File a lot of keywording requests so he starts to feel like home,
20 Petteri