From: Amy Winston <amynka@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o, kentnl@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] New Developer: Kent Fredric
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 16:58:23
1 Good day/night to everyone !
2
3 It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family.
4 Kent Fredric is joining us from New Zealand.
5 He has been working on perl for a long time (and will continue his work
6 as an official developer). Here is how he describes himself:
7
8 "Everyone who asks me about me tends to get the usual "Don't like
9 talking about me" because my brain simply refuses to work that way. I'd
10 rather hide from a public developer announcement (at very least, this
11 section) if that was an option.
12 I rather would just prefer to get things done than talk about them
13 subjectively.
14 Other than that, the rest is .... well, not worth stating. "I'm from the
15 internet" etc. I like coffee and I occasionally eat food and sleep
16 between programming binges."
17
18 Please give him a warm welcome !