From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o, Gentoo project list <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] New developer: Joachim Bartosik (jbartosik)
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 16:40:12
1 Joining us from Warsaw, Poland we have Joachim Bartosik. Joachim
2 initially got involved with Gentoo for the GSoC project on recruiting
3 application last year. The application is nowadays live at:
4 https://recruiting.gentoo.org/
5 I'll need to start pushing that to a wider use (we succesfully tested it
6 for staff recruiting on Joachim) and with Joachim on board that should
7 be easier. This year Joachim is working on an application for the
8 council. Hopefully we will get that into use already during GSoC. Please
9 give him a warm welcome and feel free to point out how your favorite web
10 framework is better much than others.
11
12 Regards,
13 Petteri