From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] Got any Summer of Code ideas?
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 15:39:25
1 As always, we're applying for the Google Summer of Code, which pairs
2 college students with a Gentoo mentor under Google sponsorship so
3 students can work full-time on a Gentoo project for a summer.
4
5 Any of you got project ideas? Please put them here:
6 <http://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code/2013/Ideas>. If you
7 can mentor them, that would be idea, but even if you can't. please write
8 up a few quick sentences about your idea.
9
10 It would be great to get another 5–10 ideas, as our listing is a
11 significant part of our evaluation for acceptance into this year's
12 program.
15 Thanks,
16 Donnie
17