From: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] Almost new developer: Dirkjan Ochtman (djc)
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 23:27:01
1 Having completely shattered keytoaster's record of late new dev
2 announcement, I can now cave in and announce our almost new developer
3 Dirkjan Ochtman (djc). Take that, Tobias!
4
5 Dirkjan joins us from beautiful Amsterdam, Netherlands. He is a
6 Mercurial developer and has contributed to hgsubversion, Trac,
7 CouchDB, couchdb-python, and PHP. He used to write a lot of PHP code
8 but is more into Python nowadays. Not surprisingly he joined our
9 Python team.
10
11 Besides being the most patient man since the one who died of old age
12 waiting for me to fix a bug, any bug, Dirkjan is addicted to music. He
13 listens to a lot of it on his iThing and sings in a choir. When he
14 doesn't write Python code or hit on girls at the choir, he likes to
15 play squash and tinker with Gentoo.
16
17 Please everybody, give djc a very warm almost welcome.
18
19 Denis.