From: Mikle Kolyada <zlogene@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o, gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: arzano@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] New developer Max Magorsch (arzano)
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2020 11:21:09
Good day/night everyone!

It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family. Max is
joining us from Dortmund, Germany and will be helping out with
infrastructure and packages.gentoo.org specifically.

Some of you have already had an opportunity to meet him in person at
FOSDEM '20 (even his quiz was reviewed during the Gentoo dinner).

Here is how he describes yourself:

"""
    I am currently finishing my mechanical engineering studies.
    Besides, I've been working for around five years in the department
    of software engineering in a research institute now.

    In my free time, I also enjoy playing chess as well as getting my
    camera out of the closet to take some pictures as time permits.

"""

Please give him a warm welcome!