From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] New developer: Mu "qiaomuf" Qiao
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 21:42:56
1 Good evening,
2
3 It is my pleasure to introduce another developer to our community. Mu
4 "qiaomuf" Qiao joins us from China. Some of you may already know him
5 since he participated in GSoC this summer. This is how he describes
6 himself:
7
8 "I'm from China. My name is Mu Qiao.
9 I'm a graduate student from Xi'an Jiaotong University, which is one of
10 the top ten Universities in China.
11 I’m in Grade one right now. My major is computer science.
12 I have Gentoo, Ubuntu installed in my own laptop. Gentoo is my favourite
13 operating system. I like table tennis and music."
14
15 Please give him a warm welcome and assign a bunch of bugs to him as well
16 :-)
19 Markos Chandras (hwoarang)
20 Gentoo Linux Developer
21 Web: http://hwoarang.silverarrow.org
22 Key ID: 441AC410
23 Key FP: AAD0 8591 E3CD 445D 6411 3477 F7F7 1E8E 441A C410