From: Christian Ruppert <idl0r@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] maintenance / outage
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 16:54:32
Hi everybody,

as some of you may have noticed already we did some reboot(s) on aka

To be honest we/I didn't expect major problems but
as so often there are some if you don't expect it...

So woodpecker will be unavailable again today and/or probably tomorrow
as well.
There is no ETA yet.
We try to keep the outages as short as possible.

The reboots will be announced again (as before) via "wall" on
woodpecker but you may want to start $irc_client on your local computer
anyway for now.

What we did recently:
Major gcc/glibc upgrade.
Other major and minor upgrades.

What is left is:
Baselayout2 / OpenRC

We'll let you know when we're done with it.

Christian Ruppert
Role: Gentoo Linux developer, Bugzilla administrator and Infrastructure
member Fingerprint: EEB1 C341 7C84 B274 6C59 F243 5EAB 0C62 B427 ABC8

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] maintenance / outage Christian Ruppert <idl0r@g.o>