From: Joe Sapp <nixphoeni@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] Last rites: x11-plugins/desklet-* and gnome-extra/gdesklets-core-0.35.4
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 05:19:22
1 Note these aren't /all/ the desklets in x11-plugins. I'm planning on
2 testing those remaining soon for compatibility with the latest
3 version, but will have to wait a bit until I get some time as I am the
4 only one in the gdesklets herd.
5
6 +# Joe Sapp <nixphoeni@g.o> (22 Feb 2009)
7 +# These packages don't live on gdesklets.de any more,
8 +# which can be taken to mean they aren't supported
9 +# by anybody upstream. Masking for removal in
10 +# 30 days (bug #259971).
11 +x11-plugins/desklet-discreetclock
12 +x11-plugins/desklet-regexp
13 +x11-plugins/desklet-rssgrab
14 +x11-plugins/desklet-rsstickerbar
15 +x11-plugins/desklet-scweather
16 +x11-plugins/desklet-sidecandy
17 +x11-plugins/desklet-sidecandygmail
18 +x11-plugins/desklet-sidecandyrhythmbox
19 +
20 +# Joe Sapp <nixphoeni@g.o> (22 Feb 2009)
21 +# The following have made their way into the upstream
22 +# core package. Unless there's a reason to keep
23 +# 0.35.4 around, I'd like them all gone in 30 days
24 +# too. Masking for removal in 30 days (bug #259971).
25 +x11-plugins/desklet-calendar
26 +x11-plugins/desklet-clock
27 +=gnome-extra/gdesklets-core-0.35.4