From: Amy Winston <amynka@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o, marecki@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] New Developer: Marek Szuba
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016 20:57:32
1 Good day/night to everyone !
2
3 It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family.
4 Marek Szuba is joining us from Heidelberg, Germany.
5 He has been working on various packages with proxy-maintainers team (and
6 will continue his work as an official developer). Here is how he
7 describes himself:
8
9 "A recovering particle physicist, currently focused on the subject of
10 scalable management of large scientific data. Originally from Poland,
11 have been living the nomadic life of a modern scientist. Have been using
12 Gentoo since I got my first amd64 machine, back in 2005.
13 When not staring at a computer screen I like taking long hikes,
14 photographing landscapes and buildings, cooking and eating very spicy
15 food, and reading science-fiction."
18 Please give him a warm welcome!