From: Amy Liffey <amynka@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o, gentoo-project@l.g.o, bkohler@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] New Developer: Ben Kohler (bkohler)
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 09:35:22
1 Good day/night to everyone!
2
3 It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family.
4
5 Ben Kohler is joining us from Springfield, MO, USA
6 He has been with us in Gentoo for quite a long time and working on
7 various packages (and will continue his work as an official developer).
8 Here is how he describes himself:
9
10 "I like to do some outdoorsy stuff like hiking and kayaking and playing
11 soccer.
12 I also do some craftsman stuff like brewing beer and building furniture.
13 I do some lazierstuff like drinking the beer and watching TV, too.
14
15 I've been using Gentoo and involved in the community since 2004 or so,
16 though in
17 mostly in unofficial capacities. Some of you may know me from IRC, I'm
18 pretty active
19 there and have been a #gentoo operator for many years."
20
21 Please give him a warm welcome !
22
23 Best regards,