From: Dirkjan Ochtman <djc@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: Gentoo Development <gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o>, Gentoo Council <council@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] Re: [gentoo-project] Call for Agenda Items -- Council Meeting 2016-02-14
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2016 19:35:03
1 On Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 8:25 PM, Justin Lecher (jlec) <jlec@g.o> wrote:
2 > Please reply to this message with any items you would like us to discuss
3 > or vote on.
4
5 Since we were unable to reach consensus so far, I would like to submit
6 the issue of picking a new XML validation language to the Council.
7
8 Pretty much all the relevant information is in this thread:
9 https://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-dev/message/a1825d5b2a2a16e9e027f6e8dc6d1fd8
10
11 If RELAX NG were chosen, I volunteer to convert all the DTDs that are
12 still relevant. (Hopefully someone else will step forward if XML
13 Schema is chosen, instead.)
14
15 Cheers,
16