From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o, Gentoo project list <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] New developer: Justin Lecher (jlec)
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 14:54:53
1 It's time to introduce the latest addition to the German conspiracy.
2 From Düsseldorf, Germany we have Justin "jlec" Lecher. He's joining us
3 to help with sunrise, bug-wrangling and science. He says he's
4 experienced in cooking nice meals so maybe we will see the birth of the
5 Gentoo cooking project in the near future.
6
7 This is how he describes himself:
8
9 I am a scientist. Love to work with and on protein related topics. My
10 main interest lies on the structure/function relationship. Currently I
11 am doing my Ph.D. work on the structure of accessory Proteins from the
12 HIV and the SARS Corona Virus using NMR and X-ray crystallographic
13 techniques.
14
15 In my freetime I spent a lot of time on rocks. I am doing climbing,
16 which makes me all happy alot. And some years ago it gave my a nice
17 little titanium screw in my left ellbow.
18
19 Regards,
20 Petteri