From: Mark Loeser <halcy0n@g.o>
To: gentoo-council@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] Council meeting summary for 24 July 2008
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 15:43:32
A little late, but as promised, here is a summary of the meeting
(I will post the complete log and summary on the site later):

Item 1: userrel authority: Does userrel have the ability to enforce the
        CoC on users like devrel does for developers?

It was decided that userrel does have this authority.

Item 2: coc extent

All council members will review the CoC thread and comment on it by the
next meeting (7 August 2008).  We will get a status update in that
meeting to see if we can vote on any of the proposals brought up in that

Roll call:

dberkholz       proxied by musikc
jokey           here
dertobi123      here
betelgeuse      proxied by caster
halcy0n         here
lu_zero         here
flameeyes       absent (no slacker mark because of him being in the

Mark Loeser
email         -   halcy0n AT gentoo DOT org
email         -   mark AT halcy0n DOT com
web           -