From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] Downtime: lists.gentoo.org migration
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 00:56:08
1 While lists.gentoo.org has for the past several years been hosted in the
2 Physics department at the University of Trieste, and we're very grateful
3 to them for that, it has reached the end of it's lifespan.
4
5 Over the course of this coming weekend, we're migrating the service to a
6 new machine. At the same time, this will hopefully resolve the
7 missing-mail issue that has long plagued the lists.
8
9 I'm aiming to do the bulk of the changeover around 05h00 UTC Sunday (Jan
10 6th) morning, and all that should be visible is some delays in mail
11 processing.
12
13 Topic of #gentoo-dev will be updated with status as usual, and a
14 completion or abort mail will be sent to gentoo-dev.
17 Robin Hugh Johnson
18 Gentoo Linux Developer & Infra Guy
19 E-Mail : robbat2@g.o
20 GnuPG FP : 11AC BA4F 4778 E3F6 E4ED F38E B27B 944E 3488 4E85