From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] New developer: Justin Bronder (jsbronder)
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 12:57:07
It's my usual please to announce a new ebuild monkey. Justin hails from
Brighton, Massachusetts. His educational background should provide a
good theoretical approach to all the future flames on gentoo-dev:
"I'm pretty much self taught computer wise as I went to the University
of Maine in order to get my Master's in Mathematics where I focused on
abstract algebra and number theory, I liked the challenges of
discovering proofs, and pretty much ignored any real applications."

Please give him the normal welcome.

PS. Uncle Seemant told me he was mentoring him so that he could himself
retire at some point so now it's time to start persuading him to stay
again :)