From: "Tiziano Müller" <dev-zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] Virtualization Project Kick-Off Meeting Tomorrow, 2008-08-05 20:00 UTC (22:00 MEST)
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 15:57:20
Hi everyone

The Gentoo/Virtualization Project Meeting will be tomorrow at 20:00 UTC
(22:00 MEST) in #gentoo-virtualization

I'm sorry for the people who can't participate but there was no perfect

The agenda is as follows:

1) Collect the names of all devs (mostly done) and contributors. People
who can't participate but would still like to contribute (devs and
non-devs) can send me a mail and I'll add them to the list.

2) Make a decision whether we need a project lead and vote in case we

3) Put together an overview of the available virtualization projects and
see what users/contributors want, also includes status of the projects
and todo-lists. Again: Users and devs who can't participate in the
meeting can send me a mail with a list of possible todos, ideas, etc.

Even though I'd like to add more practical things to this list I assume
that it's already enough for 45 minutes.

Tiziano Müller
Gentoo Linux Developer
Areas of responsibility:
  Samba, PostgreSQL, CPP, Python, sysadmin
E-Mail     : dev-zero@g.o
GnuPG FP   : F327 283A E769 2E36 18D5  4DE2 1B05 6A63 AE9C 1E30