From: "Tiziano Müller" <dev-zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] Virtualization Project Kick-Off Meeting Tomorrow, 2008-08-05 20:00 UTC (22:00 MEST)
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 15:57:20
1 Hi everyone
2
3 The Gentoo/Virtualization Project Meeting will be tomorrow at 20:00 UTC
4 (22:00 MEST) in #gentoo-virtualization
5
6 I'm sorry for the people who can't participate but there was no perfect
7 match.
8
9 The agenda is as follows:
10
11 1) Collect the names of all devs (mostly done) and contributors. People
12 who can't participate but would still like to contribute (devs and
13 non-devs) can send me a mail and I'll add them to the list.
14
15 2) Make a decision whether we need a project lead and vote in case we
16 do.
17
18 3) Put together an overview of the available virtualization projects and
19 see what users/contributors want, also includes status of the projects
20 and todo-lists. Again: Users and devs who can't participate in the
21 meeting can send me a mail with a list of possible todos, ideas, etc.
22
23 Even though I'd like to add more practical things to this list I assume
24 that it's already enough for 45 minutes.
25
26 Cheers,
27 Tiziano
31 Tiziano Müller
32 Gentoo Linux Developer
33 Areas of responsibility:
34 Samba, PostgreSQL, CPP, Python, sysadmin
35 E-Mail : dev-zero@g.o
36 GnuPG FP : F327 283A E769 2E36 18D5 4DE2 1B05 6A63 AE9C 1E30